Welcome to the Winter 2016-2017 Season!
Important information about practices:
1. No parents are on the deck during practice and if you have questions or concerns, please email me.
2. Parents of new swimmers my go into the locker room the first week of practice to help them thru the locker room Starting October 24th, NO parents may enter into the locker rooms. The reason is there are several different sport teams and ages that use the locker room and because they get fully undressed parents and coaches may not enter the locker rooms unless their is an emergency.
3. Coaches are only responsible for swimmers that are on the deck.
4. All school rules still apply to students since this run thru the school. No running or balls in the hallways.
5. If your child is sick from school, they may not attend practice.
6. If your child is sick, please keep them home from practice.
7. Should school be closed or early dismissal due to inclement weather, no practice.
What do you need the first day of practice:
1. swim suit
2. goggles with name
3. swim cap if you have hair in your eyes or past your chin
4. swim fins (A and B need zoomers(short fins) and C and D need regular fins) they can be purchased at flying feet. Please do not bring fins with adjustable heel strap or snorkle fins. Please have fins by October 24th.
6. swim bag, swimmers will need to bring all belongings onto the deck during practice because the locker room is used by many sports teams.
7. water bottle filled with water and name on it
****Welcome to the new TAC website. Please be patient; it's a work in progress. If you notice any problems, please email email@example.com****